Zip-Up Hoodie size table:
A. Body length
- Lay your current hoodie or sweatshirt flat on a hard surface with the front of the jersey facing up,
- Place the measuring tape at the seam where the collar band attaches to the sleeve and measure straight down the middle of the front of the jersey to the hem at its longest point.
B. Chest width
- Lay your current current hoodie or sweatshirt flat on a hard surface,
- Find the widest part of the hoodie, which should be between the armpits of the hoodie,
- Measure straight across from the left of the hoodie to the right of the hoodie.
If in doubt, or in-between sizes, choose bigger size!